The following modules will be covered:
- Defining a project: – Explore the types of people involved and their roles.
– Learn the phases of a project (life-cycle) and what is required for each.
- Developing the Plan: – Learn how to complete a Charter; set up Issues Lists, a Lesson-learnt List, how to assemble a team.
– Developing, managing Milestones and Deliverables.
– Developing Work Breakdown Structures
- Overall Change Control: – Managing changes that occur during the project process.
- Project Scope Management: – Discover how to set an appropriate target
– Learn how to recognise the different types of customers and to define their needs
- Managing the Team: – Learn the skills required to manage project teams
– Know how to work as a Team Member
- Applying the Project Planning Tools: – Using templates and other various planning tools
– Using PERT and probability calculations
- Cost Management: – Learn how to estimate costs and create a spending estimate
– Develop a project budget
- Managing Risk – Identifying and Managing problems, constraints and risks that may occur and prevent them from occurring
– Planning for Contigencies
- Tracking the Project – Monitoring the progress; identifying risks that were not anticipated
- Closing Out the Project – Evaluating customer satisfaction and assembling the Close-out report.
Who will benefit
Anyone involved in Project Managment and involved in teams where decisions need to be actioned.