Delegates will require the skills to:
- Identify different types of meetings
- Know the various roles and procedures within meetings
- Planning procedures and meeting preparation
- Building rapport to gain the most from meetings
- Communication skills
- Learn how to effectively share opinions using the Hamburger Principle
- Solve problems
- Manage Conflict
- Identify the different types of people and manage them effectively.
Who will benefit
Any person involved with chairing meetings, meeting secretaries, delegates who wish to learn how to share ideas and opinions.